Saturday 23 April 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 8 - the book you can quote the best

Hmmm, I would have to say Hamlet for this, purely because we studied it for finals at school and it was drummed into me. I do love Hamlet, my favourite of all Shakesepeare's works (well, those I've read - I'm not pretending to have read them all!).

After only several days of dropping major hints, my hubby came home from a trip to buy tropical fish with a Kindle for me! Woohoo! So excited about this :) I've downloaded a few free books, and a couple of books from the Spring Spectacular on Amazon ... now I need to get reading :)

Also, please excuse the mess ... I'm trying to make a new blog header to match my new colour scheme ....

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the new colouring!

    I didn't even think of Hamlet, what do you think of the Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 'Hamlet,' but I'm a fan of the comedies over the tragedies. I prefer 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.'

    ReplyDelete